My Orchard Peach Foot Peeling Mask The exfoliating mask removes dead skin cells and bad odors and makes the feet wonderfully soft. The mask is used like socks and takes care of peeling your feet without irritating your skin.
-Peach is good for the health and beauty of your skin. It is rich in moisture and about 1% organic acids (such as malic acid and citric acid). Peach also contains nutrients such as vitamin A and pectin.
- Thaws dead skin cells, effective for people with skin problems and oily skin
- Controls excess sebum production and improves skin tone
- Soothes skin problems (including sensitive skin)
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- Fruit acid derived from, for example, orange and lime
- Gently melts old skin cells and keeps skin pores clean
- Helps control normal skin circulation
- Neutralizes alkaline substances
- Refreshing and cooling sensation
- Gently removes dead skin cells and impurities
- Relaxes feet and relieves skin itching and other symptoms
- Sterilizing and antiseptic effect
- Safe and functional natural patented deodorant
- Cut the socks open along the line, then place them on dry, clean feet.
- Attach the socks more firmly to your feet with the included stickers.
- Leave on for 60-90 minutes and remove socks.
- Rinse your feet thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- After 4-10 days, dead skin naturally peels off. Be sure not to tear your skin!
Size: 1 pair / 40g
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Water, Methylpropanediol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vinegar Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Chenopodium Extract, Bamboo Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Sodium Hyroxide, Salisylic Acid, Menthol, Disodium EDTA