A foot peeling mask that makes feet feeling soft while eliminating dead skin cells and bad odor. The mask removes dead skin cells without irritating the skin. Just weat the mask as you would usually wear your socks and adjust them by the little tapes. Leave on for about 60-90 minutes. After that wash feet with lukewarm water. The exfoliating process will start after 4-10 days.
How does it work?
- Effective for trouble-prone and oily skin by melting old dead skin cells
- Dissolve dead skin cells, control excessive sebum, and improve skin tone
- Relieve skin problems including sensitive skin
- Anti-inflammatory & antibacterial actions
- Fruit acid extracted from citrus fruit such as orange and lime
- Softly melt old skin cells and keep pores clean
- Help control normal skin circulation cycle
- Neutralize alkaline substances
- Refreshing finish with cooling sensation
- Softly remove dead skin cells and impurities
- Relieve pain to reduce itchiness and various skin symptoms
- Sterilizing and antiseptic effects
- Safe and outstanding natural patented deodorant
It is good for skin beauty and health as it mostly consists of rich moisture and contains about 1% organic acids, such as apple acid and citric acid, and is rich in nutrients such as vitamin A and pectin.
How to use:
1. Take out the foot mask and cut along the dashed line. Then, wear them properly on dry feet.
2. Stablize the mask on the ankles with the attached sticker.
3. Leave on for about 60-90 minutes and then remove the foot mask.
4. Wash with lukewarm water thoroughly.
5. After 4-10 days, the dead skin cells will eventually fall off, leaving a soft feets.
The package contains: 1 pair/ 40g
Shelf life: 2 years
Alcohol Denat, Water, Methylpropanediol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vinegar Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Sodium Hyroxide, Salisylic Acid, Menthol, Disodium EDTA