Green Grape Pore Control mask contains 60% of tannin which helps skin to purify, control sebum and has an astringent affect on pores. The mask also contains panthenol which helps skin to stay elastic and hydrated.
- Oily skin
- Skin with widened pores
The package contains one sheet mask (27ml)
FRUDIA GREEN GRAPE PORE CONTROL MASK
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
How to use:
1. Apply toner after a face wash.
2. Open the pouch, and apply mask with the film liner to fit it evenly on the face and discard the film liner.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
Warning! Discontinue use if irritation occurs as follows while using beauty products, and consult a dermatologist as symptoms may worsen if you continue to use:
- In the case of red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation etc. while using
- In the case of the above signs appear on the applied areas being exposed to direct sunlight
Avoid applying to abnormal areas including the wound or eczema and dermatitis etc. Warnings in handling and storage. Keep out of infants and children. Don't store it in a place of high or low temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.